jueves, 10 de marzo de 2011

Una musa para Lagerfeld

Aquí estoy de nuevo. Tras una semana de exámenes y sin actualizaciones ( losiento) vuelvo :)
Con las nuevas fotos de Blake Lively para Chanel, os gustan??

Here I am again. After a week full of exams and with posts ( I'm sorry) I'm back :)
With the new photos of Blake Lively for Chanel, do you like them??








He comentado ya cuanto me gusta esta chica? Mañana vuelvo en serio con actualizaciones que valgan la pena. Buenas noches, xx

Have I mentioned how much I like this girl? Tomorrow I'm back seriously with posts which worth it, Gud nite, xx

4 comentarios:

  1. Pero que guapísima!!!!!
    Me encanta la campaña, todavía no la había visto...

    http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hey :)


    i adore lagerfeld and i love chanel..but i don´t like her...

    but she´s better then lily allen..she was the worst ever for chanel...


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the photos with the stairs, the one with the mirror not so much (her arm is so unnaturally don't you think?) But I love Blake and it's so great she's the face of Chanel of course :)

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar